The Class Experience – Stay in Your Lane
- Studio occupancy will be limited up to 25% capacity.
- You will be assigned your own lane with a numbered bikes and floor stations with your own set of weights and/or equipment. Please stay in your lane during class and transitions.
- There will be no shared equipment, bikes, or lockers during any class.
- Instructors will wear a mask/shield or will remain a safe distance at all times.
- We will have bottled water for sale or you can use our water refill station.
- We use hospital grade disinfectant in all common areas, restrooms and high touch surfaces before and after every class.
- All weights and equipment will be thoroughly disinfected before and after every class – even if not in use.
- Clients are expected to wipe down their equipment before and after every class.
- We have increased the time between classes for vigilant cleaning and disinfection of the studio and equipment.
- Hand sanitizer stations and antibacterial wipes will be located throughout the studio.
- We have installed a cutting-edge air quality monitoring system to ensure fresh and clean indoor air.
Staff + Social Distancing
- All staff and instructors will have their temperature checked before every shift.
- Front desk staff will be wearing masks/shields at all times.
- Please adhere to the 6ft floor social distancing in the lobby and in the studio.
New Policies + Procedures
- Classes can only be booked 7 days in advance.
- A variety of In-Studio and Virtual classes are available on our schedule.
- We will not be accepting walk-ins. All clients must pre-register for class.
- Due to the limited class capacity, we will be enforcing our cancellation policy.
- Upon check-in, be prepared to answer a few questions about your health and have your temperature taken. Clients who may have been exposed to COVID-19 or have a temperature over 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to take class.
- Masks must be worn in common areas, but are not required in class.
Disposable masks and gloves will be available by request.
Last Updated: 08/21/2020